Saturday, October 2, 2021

HyperDocs

 Today's post is all about HyperDocs which I am trying to use more in my classroom! 

HyperDocs are plans that students complete digitally. They are engaging and able to be designed to meet the needs of all the students in the classroom. They allow the students to review the content before it is taught by the teacher with more instruction. 


Click Here to learn more about how they can transform your teaching.

Click here to access instructions on how to create your own HyperDoc from scratch 

If you are not wanting to start from scratch, HyperDocs has many templates that will aid in the process (see picture below).




*Make sure to check out the rest of this website as well because they have a lot of useful information when it comes to creating them*

I have also included a HyperDoc that I created for a math lesson


No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperDocs

  Today's post is all about HyperDocs which I am trying to use more in my classroom!  HyperDocs are plans that students complete digital...