Friday, October 1, 2021

Interactive Bitmoji slides

Interactive slides are becoming more popular with educators because they are creative and engaging for the students. Additionally they give students a plethora of activities to complete using technology. 

Click Here to access information about how educators are using these interactive slides to create engagement and community in classrooms. 

Additional websites I would highly recommend if interested in creating these interactive slides for your classrooms:

Bitmoji Classroom Train

Bitmoji Craze for Educators ( This is helpful if you use Facebook and has a lot of useful information) 


The final link below is an example of a project I completed using the interactive slides. Creating these interactive slides is a trial and error process. It takes time and attention to detail to make it visually appealing and engaging for the students. Enjoy! 


Interactive slides project


No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperDocs

  Today's post is all about HyperDocs which I am trying to use more in my classroom!  HyperDocs are plans that students complete digital...